22 Sep A 5 Question Self-Test to Determine if you have Insomnia
If you think you may have insomnia, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you wake up during the night and find that you cannot fall back asleep?
- Do you lie in bed, tossing and turning for hours each night?
- Do you dread going to bed because you feel like you never get a good night’s sleep?
- Do you wake up feeling unrefreshed after sleeping?
- Does the problem occur even though you have the opportunity and the time to get a good night’s sleep?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you may have insomnia.