Clinical Psychologists – Autonomous or Supervised Practice
We are currently seeking Clinical Psychologists for both our adult and child and adolescents services division.
- Doctoral level degree in psychology
- Currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment and therapy
- Work primarily from a CBT orientation and also be familiar with additional modalities of treatment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with mood disorders and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
- Facility with mindfulness meditation, acceptance and commitment therapy
- Ability to offer treatment in a second language
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
- Competency working with couples
- Competency working with families
- Flexible working hours. Our clinic is staffed with administrative support from 8 am to 8 pm ensuring coverage is available for all schedules.
- Our team prides ourselves on our relationships with insurance companies, family practices and other referral sources offering a diverse client base.
- In addition to growing your own client base, as a part of the team you will benefit from our diverse marketing efforts ensuring client referrals are available.
- Team environment focused on growth and development.
- We have several psychologists available to provide supervision with adults, children, adolescents, seniors, couples and families in the areas of clinical, counseling and health psychology.
For further information please contact our clinic manager Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or email@example.com
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:
6523 Mississauga Road, Mississauga ON L5N 1A6 fax 1-888-689-3984;