06 Apr We’re Hiring!
Who we are:
B&C Health is a well established and growing psychology clinic that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists is committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional and respectful environment. We employ Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and related techniques for a variety of difficulties from depression and anxiety to the stress and strain of work and everyday life. We are located 30 minutes west of Toronto in Mississauga.
We are currently seeking Part-time Clinical Psychologists for both our Adult and Child & Adolescent services.
- Doctoral level degree in psychology
- Currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment and therapy
- Work primarily from a CBT orientation and also be familiar with additional modalities of treatment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with mood disorders and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
- Competency in working with couples and/or families
- Facility with mindfulness meditation, acceptance and commitment therapy
- Ability to offer treatment in a second language
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
For further information please contact our clinic manager Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or email@example.com
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:
6519 Mississauga Road, Unit B, Mississauga ON L5N 1A6 fax 1-888-689-3984;