31 Jan Bell Let’s Talk
Did you know that 4 out of 5 Canadians reported that they are more aware of mental health issues since Bell Let’s Talk began?* Join the conversation today and help end the stigma surrounding mental health.
How can you help? It’s easy! For each one of the following, Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs:
- Every text message sent on the Bell Canada network (remember to turn off iMessage)
- Every mobile and long distance call made on the Bell Canada network
- Every Tweet using #BellLetsTalk
- Every view of Bell Let’s Talk Day videos on Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat
- Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk Snapchat filter
- Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk Facebook frame
The Bell Let’s Talk campaign is dedicated to raising awareness and ending the stigma surrounding mental health. Proceeds from Bell Let’s Talk day are donated to organizations small and large across the country to assist with access to mental health care, supports and services.
If you’re looking for resources for your workplace, school or to start a conversation about mental health https://letstalk.bell.ca/en/toolkit is a great place to begin.
Join the conversation #BellLetsTalk
*information from https://letstalk.bell.ca/en/results-impact/