Clinical Psychologists – Autonomous or Supervised Practice
Who We Are:
B&C Health is a large group practice comprised solely of registered psychologists. We foster a culture of excellence with a focus on ethical and evidence-based practice that meets the needs of the very diverse community we serve. We offer comprehensive assessment, treatment and consultation services for adults, seniors, children, adolescents, couples, and families. Our standards are high, and the work is challenging, but always rewarding and fulfilling. As community psychologists our mission is to help people make substantial and lasting changes in their lives. We are located near the Village of Streetsville in Mississauga right off of Highway 401.
If you’re looking to join a fun and dynamic team of registered psychologists looking to make a difference in the community we want to hear from you! Our team of psychologists is supported by an administrative team that will allow you to focus on what are important –providing psychological services to your patients. We are a collaborative and supportive team which provides the opportunity for growth and development through monthly clinical rounds and supervision opportunities. Our clinic is owned and operated by Psychologists, for Psychologists.
What we’re looking for:
- A Doctoral level degree in Psychology and are currently registered, or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- The demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment and therapy services
- Primarily from a CBT orientation and are also familiar with additional modalities of treatment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with mood and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
- Facility with Mindfulness Meditation, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Ability to offer treatment in a second language
- Competency in working with couples and/or families
- Prime Location: We are located 30 minutes west of Toronto in Mississauga with easy access to major highways and public transportation.
- Flexible working hours: Our clinic is staffed with administrative support from 8 am to 8 pm ensuring coverage is available for all schedules.
- Diverse Client Base: Our team prides ourselves on our relationships with insurance companies, family practices and other referral sources offering our clinicians a variety of assessment and treatment opportunities.
- Marketing Efforts: In addition to growing your own client base, as a part of the team you will benefit from our diverse marketing efforts ensuring client referrals are available.
- Team: We offer a team environment that is focused on growth and development. Our team is dynamic, collaborative and supportive. We enjoy staff lunches, team functions and celebrating each other’s milestones and successes.
- Supervision Opportunities: We have several psychologists available to provide supervision with adults, children, adolescents, seniors, couples and families in the areas of clinical, counseling and health psychology.
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about our Clinic or the positions available please contact our Clinic Manager, Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants can forward their cover letter and CV to:
6523 Mississauga Road, Mississauga ON