06 Apr We’re Hiring!
Who we are:
B&C Health is a well established and growing psychology clinic that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists is committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional and respectful environment. We employ Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and related techniques for a variety of difficulties from depression and anxiety to the stress and strain of work and everyday life. We are located 30 minutes west of Toronto in Mississauga.
At B&C Health we take pride in providing an environment focused on clinical practice. All of our Psychologists have the support of our Administrative team during office hours to handle scheduling, client inquiries and day to day administrative requirements.
We are currently seeking Clinical Psychologists for our adult services division.
- Doctoral level degree in psychology
- Currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based clinical management, assessment and therapy
- Work primarily from a CBT orientation and also be familiar with additional modalities of treatment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working with mood disorders and anxiety disorders
The following qualities would be considered assets:
- Facility with mindfulness meditation, acceptance and commitment therapy
- Ability to offer treatment in a second language
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
- Competency working with couple
- Competency working with families
- Flexible working hours. Our clinic is staffed with administrative support from 8 am to 8 pm ensuring coverage is available for all schedules.
- Our team prides ourselves on our relationships with insurance companies, family practices and other referral sources offering a diverse client base.
- In addition to growing your own client base, as a part of the team you will benefit from our wide range of marketing efforts ensuring client referrals are available.
- Team environment focused on growth and development.
- We have several psychologists available to provide supervision with adults, children, adolescents, seniors, couples and families in the areas of clinical, counseling and health psychology.
For further information please contact our clinic manager Kirstie Ingberg at 905-814-8200 or email@example.com
Please forward your cover letter and CV to:
6519 Mississauga Road, Unit B, Mississauga ON L5N 1A6 fax 1-888-689-3984;